Update 6 June 2020
Thank you for your continued patience and loyalty during this time.
Based upon the Government's announcements in May, we are looking to re-open our doors on 4 July 2020. In preparation for this we are producing COVID-19 plans to ensure the safety of our staff and guests. We are following all up-to-date Government advice about precautions and standards, which will be in place for re-opening. This will include:
- Limiting guest numbers in the guest house;
- Breakfast slots allocated to limit numbers and ensure social distancing, and breakfast dine-in options in some guest rooms;
- Breakfast buffet will not be available for self-service, but by pre-order only, followed by cooked breakfast;
- No housekeeping service, unless for stays over 3 nights;
- Fresh towels and tea tray replenishments will be left outside rooms, upon request;
- Rooms will be deep-cleaned after each stay, therefore check-in will be at the slightly later time of 3pm.
Our full booking policies can be found here. If you would like to discuss the measures we are taking and your upcoming stay in more detail, please do contact us and we would be happy to speak to you further. Should the Government advice be updated regarding the anticipated opening date, we will of course amend this page accordingly. We look forward to seeing you, when we can!
The Ambleside Manor Team
27 March 2020
Following guidance issued by the Government and Department of Health and Social Care - GOV.UK, and in the best interest of our guests and employees, we have made the decision to close Ambleside Manor until further notice.
We continue to carefully monitor the situation and follow the latest information and guidance and we will re-open as soon as possible, following Government recommendations.
If you have an existing booking that you would like to discuss, please email us on email@example.com.
We very much look forward to welcoming guests back to Ambleside Manor and thank you for your continued support and patience at this time. Wishing you all health and safety in the meantime.
Deals and Events
Special 3 Night Meal-Deal Stay
Three nights B&B plus dinner at Zeffirellis and/or Fellinis on two nights. Choose between a 3 course meal or a 2 course meal and a film in one of our cinema screens.
£385 in a standard room, £430 in a superior room and £470 in a suite. This is based on 2 people sharing.
Prices valid until 1st April 2021. Our meal deal will continue beyond this date, but prices subject to change.
Please ring direct to book this deal 015394 32062 as it is not available from the website. Bookings by telephone only.