Update 1 January 2021
Following the Government's announcement on 30 December 2020, South Lakeland is now in Tier 4 and as such Ambleside Manor is temporarily closed pending further Government review. We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience and disappointment this will once again bring, and thank you for your ongoing patience and understanding during this uncertain time. For anyone with an upcoming booking, please do email us on email@example.com to discuss a postponement or cancellation of your booking. In the meantime, wishing everyone a happy and healthy 2021, and we look forward to welcoming you back as soon as we are able.
The Ambleside Manor Team
Update 27 November 2020
Further to the Government's update regarding the post national lockdown tier system made on 26 November, we will be re-opening our doors on Wednesday 2nd December 2020. Bookings are now re-open from this date and we look forward to welcoming you. We are following all up-to-date Government advice about precautions and standards. This includes:
- Requesting that guests wear face coverings within the guest house, along with staff;
- Limiting guest numbers in the guest house;
- Breakfast slots allocated to limit numbers and ensure social distancing, a one-way system in the breakfast room, and breakfast dine-in options in some guest rooms;
- Breakfast buffet will not be available for self-service, but by pre-order only, followed by cooked breakfast;
- No housekeeping service, unless for stays over 3 nights;
- Fresh towels and tea tray replenishments are available in a self-service cabinet next to reception;
- Sanitising stations are located throughout the guest house, and we ask you to use the hand sanitising gel regularly;
- Rooms will be deep-cleaned after each stay, therefore check-in will be at the slightly later time of 3pm.
Our full booking policies can be found here. If you would like to discuss the measures we are taking and your upcoming stay in more detail, please do contact us and we would be happy to speak to you further.
The Ambleside Manor Team
Special 3-night Meal Deal Stay
Three nights B&B plus dinner at Zeffirellis or Fellinis on two nights. Choose between a 3 course meal, or a 2 course meal plus film at one of our cinema screens.
£385 in a standard room, £430 in a superior room and £470 in a suite. This is based on 2 people sharing.
Valid until 1st April 2021.
Please select the meal deal option when booking online, or call us on 015394 32062 and we will be happy to assist you.